Note: Models with Vented Rear Rotors
This Kit Contains Front and Rear Brake Rotors with Front and Rear Carbon Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads
Brake Rotor Features
- Brake Kit Includes (2) Front Premium Drilled & Slotted Disc Brake Rotors (2) Rear Premium Drilled & Slotted Disc Brake Rotors (4 Pieces) 1 Set Front Carbon Fiber Ceramic Hybrid Disc Brake Pads (4 Pieces) 1 Set Rear Premium Carbon Fiber Ceramic Hybrid Disc Brake Pads (2) Packets of Synthetic Molly Lubrication Brake Grease for the Caliper Slides
- G3008 castings machined to O.E. specifications, and made to be a direct fit vehicle specific replacement requiring. Direct bolt on upgrade to your original Brake System
- Cross Drilled holes provide better air flow and help keep the brakes cooler in aggressive driving conditions, while the slots continue past the outside of the rotor edge to disperse water and debris off the brake surface to guarantee smooth, quiet and consistent stopping power
- Engineered to perform at both hot and cold temperatures under normal and aggressive driving conditions which means that you will experience little to no fade in normal or extreme braking conditions
- Black Powder Coated Brake Rotors Look great out of the box and continue to look good after the installation.
Brake Pad Features
- Premium Carbon Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads.
- No Petroleum Based Adhesives To Bond The Friction Materials Together Which Means The Dust That Is Created Will not Stick To Your Wheels.
- Low Dust.
- Positive Mold Technology molds the friction material into the backing plate assuring a positive bond.
- Slotted and Chamfered to Original Equipment Specifications.
- Duel Layered Rubberized Shims.
- ISO9001 TS16949 Certified Manufacturer.
Shipping: We have Free Ground within the continental USA. Fed Ex does Not deliver to Po Boxes and APO. 99.9% of all orders the next business day (Excludes Weekends and Holidays) Brake orders ship from Illinois and Axle orders ship from either MO or CA. We can offer expedited shipping however because of the weight of our products in most cases the expedited freight is more expensive than the cost of the products purchased
***1 Year Warranty ***
- You have purchased a premium quality product designed to replace your original equipment brakes. There is absolutely, No modifications required to the product or your vehicle to install the Brake Pads or Brake Rotors. The warranty covers cracking & warping and manufactures defects. The Warranty is from the original date of purchase. It is a 1 time replacement and covers the product / products purchased only, it does not cover units that have been modified, abused, or are used for anything other than its intended use which is the same as its original equipment intentions. Warranty is VOID if used on vehicles for racing or off road use. Customer is responsible for fright charges to return the alleged warranty products. Warranty does not cover any costs outside of the cost of the products, we do not pay any installation, towing or any other costs associated with removal or replacement of the products purchased.